Quick word from Myla

Besides loving books so much I made a blog to talk about them, I am also a writer. Myla is one of the characters in a story I am writing, and she wants to say hi. "....Um....hi?" She is very enthusiastic about checking out some of the books I talk about, and I hope you will be too. Once I actually get followers...if I ever do...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Young Samurai: the way of the dragon

Young Samurai: the way of the dragon



by Chris Bradford




The third book in an epic series, the story contenues as Jack and his friends recover from a massive failure at the hands of their enemy, Dokugun Ryu, or Dragon eye. The precious guide to the seas that Jack had hidden was stolen by the enemy ninja, Jack and his friends were almost killed in the process. Now hidden enemies are rising up to take there place, and rumors of war begin to come to life. Now Jack has to chose between his new home and his old, between the sister he left behind, and the girl he loves.


A dramatic story that kept me reading for hours, I love this book and cant wait for more stories from Mr. Bradford. If I gave stars, this one has five.








No comments:

Post a Comment