Quick word from Myla

Besides loving books so much I made a blog to talk about them, I am also a writer. Myla is one of the characters in a story I am writing, and she wants to say hi. "....Um....hi?" She is very enthusiastic about checking out some of the books I talk about, and I hope you will be too. Once I actually get followers...if I ever do...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Restauraunt at the End of the Universe



Restauraunt at the End of the Universe
By Douglas Adams

In this equally funny sequel to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the story continues as the friends search for a place to eat and the Ultimate Question. Full of kidnaps, lame jokes, and time warps, this Sci-Fi novel will keep you laughing until the end.

A very excellent sequel. Three thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment