Quick word from Myla

Besides loving books so much I made a blog to talk about them, I am also a writer. Myla is one of the characters in a story I am writing, and she wants to say hi. "....Um....hi?" She is very enthusiastic about checking out some of the books I talk about, and I hope you will be too. Once I actually get followers...if I ever do...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy




The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy




by Douglas Adams







This was an amazingly funny book!! The series starts off following a human named Arthur Dent, who is saved from his planet's destruction by a traveling hitchhiker. As they roam the galaxy trying to survive, they team up with several unlikely characters, including a chronically depressed robot, a two-headed three-armed alien, and a fellow human girl.






Kept me laughing for hours, and I loved all of the characters. Another book for the favorites list.

No comments:

Post a Comment