Quick word from Myla

Besides loving books so much I made a blog to talk about them, I am also a writer. Myla is one of the characters in a story I am writing, and she wants to say hi. "....Um....hi?" She is very enthusiastic about checking out some of the books I talk about, and I hope you will be too. Once I actually get followers...if I ever do...

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fablehaven #4



Fablehaven # 4,

Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary

by Brandon Mull


In the fourth installment of this fantasy series, our main characters set off to find a key in a guarded dragon temple. Kendra, her brother, Gavin, and the other adventurers, have to fight their way past dragons and griffins to finally arrive at their destination. But there is a traitor among them, and the ultimate betrayal will come forward.


I love this series, and send out a thanks to Jessie Smith for introducing me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment