Quick word from Myla

Besides loving books so much I made a blog to talk about them, I am also a writer. Myla is one of the characters in a story I am writing, and she wants to say hi. "....Um....hi?" She is very enthusiastic about checking out some of the books I talk about, and I hope you will be too. Once I actually get followers...if I ever do...

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Red Pyramid



The Kane Cronicles

The Red Pyramid

By Rick Riordan

Brother and sister, Carter and Sadie Kane grew up seeing each other only twice a year, there pasts are submerged in mystery, and they only have one parent. But when they meet up one fateful Christmas, there lives change drastically. There father is kidnapped and the world is placed under a dreadful threat. The two teens have to team together and use powers they never knew they had, or the worlds, and their father, will be destroyed forever.

A dramatic Story, with a ton of good facts. Good for people who love mythology

No comments:

Post a Comment