Quick word from Myla

Besides loving books so much I made a blog to talk about them, I am also a writer. Myla is one of the characters in a story I am writing, and she wants to say hi. "....Um....hi?" She is very enthusiastic about checking out some of the books I talk about, and I hope you will be too. Once I actually get followers...if I ever do...

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Eon by Alison Goodman




Eon
By Alison Goodman

In a early Chinese civilization, Eon, a girl pretending to be a boy, is attempting to be chosen as the Dragoneye, or the holder of one of the sacred dragons. She is pretending to be a boy, because girls are not allowed to enter. The punishment is death. If her secret is revealed, everyone close to her will die.

A dramatic tale, but suited more for older girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment