Quick word from Myla

Besides loving books so much I made a blog to talk about them, I am also a writer. Myla is one of the characters in a story I am writing, and she wants to say hi. "....Um....hi?" She is very enthusiastic about checking out some of the books I talk about, and I hope you will be too. Once I actually get followers...if I ever do...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Golems eye by Jonathan Stroud


The Bartimaeus Trilogy

The Golem's Eye

by Jonathan Stroud


Nathaneil breaks his promise of never again summoning Bartimaeus, only three years after their small adventure. Now high up in the government, Nathaniel needs help to impress the officials and get a higher rank. As he struggles to reach the top, a young girl named Kitty Jones joins the picture. She, being immune to magic, is a commoner with a cause, and a deep hatred for magicians. When the two humans meet, it's destined to be exciting.


Not my favorite series, but definitely not one of the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment